NFST Annual Conference
Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust
Annual Conference & Dinner
The 2017 Conference will be held at the Marriott Central, Bristol 22nd - 24th November 2017.
The two day conference starts with a farm visit 'with a twist' and the welcome buffet on
Wednesday 22nd November.
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust Annual Conference is a major event in the Nuffield Farming calender.
During the two day conference:
- The 2016 Scholars will give their presentations of their 18 month study and travel projects following the publication of their reports.
- The new 2018 Scholars will officially be awarded their Nuffield Farming Scholarships.
- The 2017 Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust AGM will be held.
- The Nuffield Farming Annual Dinner and Drinks Reception will be held on Thursday 23rd November.
Three special awards will also be presented:
- The HSBC Silver Salver for the best written report published by a 2015 Scholar.
- The John Stewart Shield for best presentation from the 2016 Scholars.
- The Steven and Gill Bullock Award which acknowledges the individual who has been most effective in using their Scholarship to develop their businesses, innovate and contribute to the industry.
The Annual Conference is an ideal opportunity to give the new Nuffield Farming Scholars and any future potential Scholars an insight into Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust.
Guests are also welcome at the Annual Conference.
|You can now pay online using one of the below payment options. |